Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New Jersey Days

Though my work location was at Dallas, I stayed in New Jersey for two days to finish some formalities at our office there. I was put up in a nice hotel studio suite at Somerset.



The office was at Warren and I had to join someone from the office for the conveyance. Days were spent at office and hence there was no time to see any places around. Moreover there were no means too.



On the eve of my trip to Dallas, joined my previous project members and went to Jersey City, where our company's corporate apartment is located. The apartment was in a prestigious building called Newport Towers positioned directly across Hudson River. On the other side of the river, we can view the beautiful Manhattan skyline of New York City, where the World Trade Center used to be. It was already getting dark and hence wasn't a good time for my basic camera. Though I wanted to have a short trip around the city, nobody was there to accompany me.



Next day early morning, I started for Dallas and took a photo of the Manhattan, but it didn't come good as the light was still not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment