Tuesday, September 07, 2004

My First Personal Blog

"Blogs get people excited. Or else they disturb and worry them. Some people distrust them. Others see them as the vanguard of a new information revolution."

That was some quote about blogs....

"But blogging is a powerful tool of freedom of expression that has enthused millions ofordinary people. Passive consumers of information have become energetic participants in a new kind of journalism – what US blog pioneer Dan Gillmor calls “grassroots journalism… by the people, for the people” "

So here I am.... excited to find a place to dump my random and often insane thoughts... Disturbed and worried a bit, about what people who know me think about my thoughts... but believing a lot in this powerful tool of freedom of expression...

and my favourite quote is...

"Do what you want, Be who you are, Say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter, don't mind!"

No comments:

Post a Comment